Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Yes, I figured out how to use the washer. But I failed to realize it was 2am when I started it. I hope I didnt wake up the neighbors. OOPS, sorry guys!!
Drake woke up at 1am. sigh, we have his sleep schedule all off. He's been fighting falling asleep, missing his afternoon nap and then going to sleep early and waking up in the middle of the night. oh well, I guess we'll get it together soon. 
He's eating like a champ and we reached his 1322 calorie a day goal recommended by the pediatric guide. He drinks juice and pedisure, so we are all good there too. He loves his sippy cup, his yellow converse shoes,his truck, plastic book and block stacker. I try to leave his shoes off when I change his diaper and he insists that I put them back on. He'll point to them and say "da" (yes) until I get them. :-)

Here is a video followed by some pictures.








No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments are moderated.